- Standard SATA interface design
- With 7mm slim and lightweight design
- Support SATA 6Gbps high-speed transmission
- Perfect balance between price and performance
- Metal & plastic housings both available
- Hardware LDPC ECC engine with hard-decision and soft-decision decoding
- Supports dynamic power management, Garbage Collection
- Support global wear-leveling, bad block management algorithm
- Internal data shaping technique increase data endurance
- Static Data Refresh technology ensures data integrity
- Support SMART, TRIM function
- All products pass CE/RoHS/REACH, etc.
We are a professional SSD manufacturer, support wholesale and customized 2.5″ SATAⅢ SSD. Any inquiries about MOQ and pricing are welcomed from interested parties.
|Model No.||Interface||Capacity||Diemensions||Operating |
|Weight||Operating Voltage||Read speed|
|Write speed |
|S330||SATA III||120GB||100 x 70 x 7 (mm)||0℃to 70℃||50g||DC 5.0V(±0.25V)||550||450|
|S330||SATA III||240GB||100 x 70 x 7 (mm)||0℃to 70℃||50g||DC 5.0V(±0.25V)||550||460|
|S330||SATA III||480GB||100 x 70 x 7 (mm)||0℃to 70℃||50g||DC 5.0V(±0.25V)||550||480|
|S330||SATA III||960GB||100 x 70 x 7 (mm)||0℃to 70℃||50g||DC 5.0V(±0.25V)||550||500|
The TOPDISK S330 Series SSD (solid state Drive) fully consists of semiconductor devices using NAND Flash Memory which provide high reliability and high performance for a storage media. Armed with the high performance processor, the S330 series is designed to offer a superior user experience and improved application performance.
The TOPDISK S330 Series SSD product electrically complies with the SATAIII standards and is electrically compatible with a serial ATA disk drive. In order to meet the high quality, the TOPDISK S330 Series SSD products utilize Multi-Level Cell (TLC) NAND Flash Memory.
Moreover, to ensure the data integrity, many advanced technologies are used such as dynamic bad block management, dynamic and static wear-leveling, and error correction code (ECC). The TOPDISK S330 Series SSD drastically outperforms conventional Hard Disk Drives. In addition, the TOPDISK S330 Series could also provide rugged features in industrial PC under an extreme environment with a high MTBF.
- Model: TOPDISK S330
- Capacity: 60GB/120GB/240GB/480GB/1TB
- Form factor: 2.5” SATA, 7mm case
- Dimensions(mm): 100 x 70 x 7
- Weight(g): < 8
- Flash Type: 3D NAND FLASH
- Interface standard: Serial SATA III, 6Gbps
- Performance: read up to 550MB/s, write up to 500MB/s
- Operating temperature range: 0 to +70℃
- MTBF: 2 million hours
- Crystal Frequency: 50MHz
- Data retention : >10years @ 25℃
- System: Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Server 2003 (32 bit and 64 bit), Vista (SP1 and above), XP (SP2 and above), MAC OSX and Linux
(1) LDPC ECC Descriptions
The LDPC ECC engine executes parity generation and error detection/correction features, and enhances decoding throughput and data reliability. With LDPC of correction capability 1e-2 RBER, the hard and soft decoding mechanism provides powerful error and correction. Hence the SM2258XT can enhance the endurance and retention of TLC NAND and extends the SSD lifespan.
(2) RAID Protection
In case of uncorrectable errors occurring within a superblock (a pre-defined area which consists of a particular set of blocks across physical NAND units), the RAID engine recovers the uncorrectable error clunk by using a certain storage space of parity bits.
Incorporated with LDPC, the RAID ensures a comprehensive lever of data integrity while providing a broad range of RAID overhead protection.
(3) Data Security
Security commands can be used to lock and unlock the drive by password or through a hardware switch. For those users who require the highest level of security. the MCU provides an enhanced data security option. By utilizing the latest data management techniques such as AES, the full data encryption on SSD can eventually ensure the security of confidential data and information.
(4) SLC Caching
The intelligent SLC caching algorithm enables the NAND flash memory to operate in SLC- mode and hence enhances write performance of SSD.
The MCU supports SMART commands that allow users to read spare and bad block information. The users can thus evaluate drive health at run time and receive an early warning before the drive life ends.
(6) Enhanced Security
Real time full drive encryption with Advanced Encryption Standard(AES). Hardware SHA 256 and True Random Number Generator(TRNG)
Contact us now: Sales@topdisk.com